It is informed that BISE AJK Board will announce the 9th Class Results on 21 September 2022. You can check online AJK board 9th result through our website. You should must enter your names, roll number, and names of your parents.
BISE AJK Board Mirpur Result of 9th Class Check Online
All the educational boards of Punjab will announce their 9th class results at the same time at 10:00 AM sharp on 19th September 2022.
Thus, the student should not become depressed if he does not score well in the 9th class result, as it will be hard for him to get good marks next year in his exams.
|Board||Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education|
|Result Date||21 September 2022|
|AJK Board Address||4QQ9+7JQ, New Mirpur City, Azad Jammu and Kashmir 10250|
|Email of AJK Board||[email protected]|
- Bise Faisalabad 9th Result 2022
- Bise Multan Board 9th Class Result 2022
- BISE Lahore Board 9th Result 2022
How to Check AJK Board Mirpur Result
AJK Board results can be checked easily in different ways. I’ll provide you some easy ways to check your result. This website will help you to find your result easily.
- Check Result via by Roll No
- Check Result via by Name
- Check Result via Message
Check AJK Board result by roll number
Students can check their AJK Board results by simply opening the official website then you have to enter your board name and roll number and get your result.
- Firstly you have to open the AJK Board official website.
- Enter the board name roll number in the given search box.
- After filling information your 9th class Result will appear on the screen.
Check AJK board results by name
The second way to check your AJK board Result is by name. Students can use the following steps that are given below to check the result.
- Visit the official web page of the AJK Board.
- Select the “Results” option from the menu.
- Select the metric option.
- Type your name in the space provided.
- Check the result.
Check AJK board result via SMS
The last way to check your result is via SMS. Students who do not have internet access in their homes can use an SMS service to check their results. Note the steps mentioned below.
- First, go to your phone’s message box.
- Type your roll number there (carefully).
- Send to Rawalpindi Board Code“5050“.
- You will get your result within 15 minutes.