Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) announced the latest Anti-Narcotics Force ANF Inspector (BPS-16) Jobs on 7th August 2022 in the Nawa-i-Waqt newspaper in whole Pakistan. Interested candidates can apply before the last date 22 August 2022. So, keep vositing careerfunda.pk for upcoming updates.
ANF Inspector (BPS-16) Jobs 2022 Apply Online
FPSC has announced Consolidated Advertisement No. 08 of 2022 which was published as FPSC Jobs August 2022. Applications are invited to fill up the following vacancies in various government departments across Pakistan. These posts are open to Pakistani citizens.
|2||Department Name:||Anti Narcotics Force, Ministry of Narcotics Control|
|3||Posted on:||7 Aug 2022|
|4||job Location:||All Pakistan|
|8||Category:||Government Job, Pak Force Job|
|10||The Last Date:||22 August 2022|
Eligibility Critaria For ANF Inspector
- 2nd Class or Grade C Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in Law Enforcement Agency/Security Agency.
- Gender: Male/Female
- Domicile: Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan and former FATA.
- Age Limit: 18 to 28 years.
- Normal age of relaxation: 5 years.
How to Apply for FPSC Jobs 2022
- Parho Pakistan provides complete application process details.
- First of all click here to download the challan form.
- Get a printout of the challan form.
- Fill the challan form and submit it to any nationalized bank.
- Then visit the official www.fpsc.gov.pk for online application.
- Submit your online application for FPSC Jobs 2022.