The question asked on various occasions as to ”how to become Assistant Commissioner in Pakistan”, is a very common question.
The answer is very simple. Qualification, Examination along with abilities. These are three things that can make you an assistant commissioner. If your qualification is perfect as per the need, then you also have the ability and you have glamorous habits.
Qualifications, examinations, and abilities. Here are three things you need to know A position as an assistant commissioner is possible.
Then your examination will decide the destiny of your luck. the first two steps are simple, and most students have these, but all students cannot pass the CCS examination. if you will follow the instructions listed below, no one can stop you from being an assistant commissioner in Pakistan.
who is the assistant commissioner?
The Assistant Commission is a level of bureaucracy. Who heads the department?
Various organizations use the title assistant commissioner for the following positions:
An official charge or authority is assigned to an assistant commissioner,
The rank of a police officer
Assistant commissary (administration), rank used in the revenue department. etc
Bureaucracy in Pakistan
People who belong to bureaucracies are called bureaucrats.
Typically, this refers to public officials or people in positions of power, such as chief executive officers or board members of companies.
There are 12 directorates within the Pakistani bureaucracy that handle the government’s office and secretariat functions. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, Punjab, and Balochistan have respective chief secretaries who are in charge of their provincial bureaucracies.
AC is considered to be People in positions of power, such as chief executive officers or company directors, who are typically considered public officials.
As corporate executives, bureaucrats are responsible for running the corporate sector at the managerial and executive levels in countries like Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh.
Bureaucrats are also known to be the persons in charge of the government sector at both administrative levels and ministerial levels.
Many people have to deal with bureaucracies on a daily basis, such as state motor vehicle departments, health maintenance organizations (HMOs), banks, and insurance companies.
Eligibility Criteria for assistant commissioner (AC) in Pakistan
As per eligibility criteria:
A Candidates with a graduation qualification can is eligible for the position of Assistant Commissioner in Pakistan in three ways:
- Passed the CSS exam:
Candidates must belong to the CSS pass group
2. Passed the PMS exam:
A promotion for PMS Officer (Scale-17) has been shared among the ministerial staff of the Civil Secretariat;
3. Additionally, they are eligible for appointment as Assistant Commissioners if they have a law degree and a minimum of two years’ service in Scale-17.
How to Become Assistant Commissioner in Pakistan
1st stage: CCS Exam or PMS Exam
The CSS Exam consists of the following parts:
- Written Examination
- Medical Checkup
- Psychological Assessment
- Interview, or Viva Questions
2nd stage: Training of Assistant Commissioner
- The newly appointed appointees are sent on training after passing the CSS or PMS exam, and then they are posted to Tehsil level administration as Assistant Commissioners.
- CSS qualifiers must complete 9 months of training plus PAS training.
- For PMS Exam qualifiers, there is a six-month training course plus two years of service at the Secretariat.
- Promoted Superintendents receive 6 weeks of training before they are promoted to PMS Officers, followed by 3 months of training after they are inducted into PMS.
How to get preparation for CCS to become assistant commissioner
How to pass a written test of CSS or PMS
- Consciously and carefully selecting the subjects with respect to your mental attitude is the most important and paramount step.
- Read the recommended syllabus for exams carefully.
- As soon as you have selected your optional subjects, you need to arrange 5 years’ previous papers as you will need these as a guide for your initial preparation.
- The first time you are studying, it is best to be moderate. Don’t study too much, just focus on the most important aspects of the related subject.
- It is essential to read English newspapers on a daily basis and extract vocabulary from them on daily basis.
- Become proficient and competent in English by focusing on English Essay, Precise, and getting command over overall skills and proficiency.
- You should write articles every day. Besides writing ability, presentation style is more important during exams since impressions last longer with examiners.
- Put less emphasis on memorizing patterns and more on your conceptual skills.
To prepare for CSS and PMS exams, make sure you follow the best-recommended books for each topic
- Optimally, your ideas should be backed up by logical justifications and a domain of knowledge that is authentic.
You should ignore what others suggest and follow your own instincts.
- Attempt those questions first about that you have the previous knowledge.
- your paper attempting method should be impressive.
How to pass the medical test of CSS or PMS
What does a medical checkup for CSS or PMS include?
- Complete Medical & Physical Examination.
- Laboratory Investigations. Complete Blood Count.
- Blood Sugar Test (usually fasting) Urine Routine & Microscopy.
- Rh Factor & Blood Group.
- Chest X-ray.
- Lipoprotein profile.
- Kidney function test.
- Liver function test.
- Optional tests. HIV. HBsAg (Hepatitis)
To pass the medical test of CSS or PMS follow these guidelines.
How to pass the medical test of CSS or PMS
- Get a good clean of your body
- Look for your medical history
- Get a good night’s sleep.
- Avoid salty or fatty foods.
- Do exercise.
- Don’t drink coffee or any caffeinated products.
- Drink water.
- Eat good and healthy food
- Relax your mind
- Avoid bad habits
How to pass the interview of CSS or PMS
To pass the interview of CSS or PMS follow these guidelines.
- Dress: professional and comfortable to help you feel confident.
- Use facts and figures to demonstrate your answer.
- Be prepared for difficult questions.
- Prepare your own questions
- The best policy is always honesty. The best policy is always honesty. If you don’t know the answer to a question says so rather than making something up.
- Conduct thorough research.
- Avoid talking too much if you don’t know the answer.
- Think about your strengths and achievements instead.
- End the interview positively whenever you can.
- Lead the interviewer to areas of your experience whenever possible.
- At all costs, avoid yes/no answers and provide specific examples to back up your answers.
I have listed the basic information to avoid too much time consumption. follow this information and instruction to become a PCS officer.
follow these guides line strictly and achieve your dream. leave a comment below if you have any questions.
Good luck !!!