join the Pak army as a medical cadet? Pakistan army is advertising the job of Medical Cadet in the Jang newspaper on 27 September 2022. The interested Candidates join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadets in army administrative medical colleges in Rawalpindi, Lahore, Quetta, Karachi, and Multan.
join Pak army online registration 2022 as a Doctor
- Newspaper – Jang
- Post Date – 12 June 2022
- Salary Package – PKR 45000-60000
- Age Limits – 17 and 21
- Registration: – 08 June to 15 July 2022
Preliminary Tests Including Written/Intelligence/personality: July 19-27, 2022
Pakistan Army has announced the registration schedule for Medical Cadet 2022. Pre-medical students can join the Pak Army Medical Cadet course and can continue their MBBS in Army Medical Colleges in Lahore, Rawalpindi, Quetta, Karachi, Multan, and Bahawalpur. Students with FSc pre-medical and a minimum of 70% marks can apply online for registration.
Medical Cadets will complete 5 years of MBBS or 4 years of BDS Courses in Army Administered Medical Colleges. During their studies, they will receive a stipend from the Pakistan Army, while their study expenses will be covered by the Army. 22 weeks of military training will be provided after the completion of the degree program, and after training candidates will be appointed as Army Doctors, with Captain rank.
- Nationality: only male unmarried Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan.
(1) Minimum Height. 5‟- 4” (162.5 cm).
(2) Weight. As per Body Mass Index.
- FSc (Pre-Medical with minimum 70% marks or “A” level passed in Biology Physics and Chemistry with minimum grade C
- Candidates from Balochistan. Sindh (District Tharparkar, Omar Kot) Northern Areas, Azad Kashmir (Upper Neelam valley), and FATA can apply with 65% marks
- Candidates possessing foreign qualifications such as O’ Level and A’ Level etc will be required to obtain an Equivalence Certificate and conversion of marks from Inter Board Committee of Chairman, Ministry of Education, Islamabad and attach it with the application form.
- Candidates who have passed the FSc Part-1 Examination with a minimum of 70% marks and appeared/are appearing in FSc Part-Ill Final Examination can also apply with “HOPE Certificates” by the Head of the institutions.
How to Apply
- interested Candidates in the Cadet College Pakistan Army jobs can register on the official website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.or open the below links.
- The registration of the candidates will be between 08 June to 15 July 2022.
- The preliminary tests, including written intelligence and personality test, will be held July 19-27, 2022.
- Individuals must follow the website for further instructions regarding the recruitment process for the Cadet college jobs in Pak Army 2022.
- Candidates should apply within the due date for the jobs Pakistan army 2022.
Pak army medical cadet advertisement
The registration date is 08 June to 15 July 2022. The registration process is online at the joinpakarmy.gov.pk,
The candidates must qualify for the following physical tests:
- 1.6 Km run 8 Minutes.
- Chin Ups 03 repetitions (overgrip) in 2 Minutes.
- Push-Ups 15 repetitions in 2 Minutes.
- Sit Ups 15 repetitions in 2 Minutes.
- Crunches 20 repetitions in 2 Minutes.
- Ditch crossing 7‟.4” x 7‟.4” depth of 4 feet.