Ministry of Defense Jobs 2022 has been announced by the Government of Pakistan through advertisement on June 9, 2022, and suitable candidates can apply through the application form. In these latest Ministry of Defense Jobs, 2022 eligible male/female candidates from all over the country can apply through the procedure mentioned by the organization and get these MOD Jobs after completing the recruitment process keep visiting our website alliednews.org for other updates.
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Defence|
|Education Requirements||Middle / Matric / Inter /Bachelor / Master|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||300+|
|Newspaper||The Daily Express|
👆 1600+ 👆
Latest Posts in Ministry of Defence Jobs August 2022
|Sr#||Name of Post||Qualification||Total Number of Post|
|2||Traffic Analyst Supervisor||Graduation||3|
|3||Sub Divisional Officer||B. Tech||1|
|7||Security Sub Inspector||Graduation||7|
|11||UDC (Upper Division Clerk)||Inter||5|
|14||Security Assistant Sub Inspector||Graduation||14|
|15||LDC ( Lower Division Clerk )||Matric||50|
|17||Technical Monitoring Staff||Graduation||1|
How to Apply for MOD Jobs 2022
- Online application forms and online application fee deposit slips are available on the website www.recruitments.com.pk.
- Submission of a hard copy of the application form is “not mandatory”.
- The application fee payable by the candidate is Rs. 1400/- for posts in BS-17 and Rs. 850/- for posts in BS-7 to BS-16 and Rs. 500 for posts in BS-1 to BS-6. The fee can be paid through 1 bill invoice from all participating banks/ATMs/Internet Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/UPaisa/TCS Express counters using the 20-digit invoice number generated in your fee.
- Only 1 bill invoice payment will be expected. The fee collected is non-refundable / non-transferable so candidates should ensure their eligibility before applying for any post.
- Deposit slips will be generated through the website by 1400 hours of the last date of application.
- Candidates are advised to submit the application fee early to avoid inconvenience/rush.
- By paying a single fee, a candidate for any two posts of any group of posts at Sr # 2,8,19 or Sr # 6,7,16 or Sr # 11,13,14 or Sr # 12,17,18 can apply. 21 subjects to eligibility.
- An additional fee will be payable for applying for more posts etc.
- Candidates with disabilities are entitled to a fee waiver subject to the provision of disability certificates from the concerned government departments.
- Test/result notification slips will not be sent through postal/courier services. Candidates are advised to visit the website (www.recruitments.com.pk) on an alternate/daily basis and keep their cell numbers operational, providing correct personal details for notification of tests/results, whenever required. (e.g. sending documents) and adhering to timelines is the sole responsibility. of candidates.
- All these aspects are part of eligibility determination and reflect the seriousness and competence of the candidates. For any query contact phone number 051-8905000.