Ministry of Defense Jobs 2022 has been announced by the Government of Pakistan through advertisement in June and eligible people can apply through the application form. In these Latest Ministry of Defense Jobs, 2022 Eligible male/female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure mentioned by the organization and get these MOD Jobs after completing the recruitment process.
The qualification required for the latest jobs is Master, Matric, Middle, Bachelor, Intermediate, Primary, DAE, and related diploma. A total of 350+ posts have been announced. Therefore, we encourage candidates not to miss this opportunity. Candidates from all over Pakistan are encouraged to apply. So, Keep visiting our page alliednews.org.
MOD Jobs 2022 Online Apply Form
|3||Hiring Organization||Ministry of Defence|
|6||Education Requirements||Middle / Matric / Inter /Bachelor / Master|
|7||Employment Type||Full time|
|8||No. of Posts||300+|
|9||Newspaper||The Daily Express and Dunya|
Latest Ministary Of Defence August Jobs 2022
- 2 cook
- Site Supervisors
- Special Staff
- Sub-Divisional Officers
- Lady Receptionist
- Assistant Directors
- Technical Monitoring Staff
- Traffic Analyst
- Upper Division Clerk
- Sub Engineers – I
- Sub Engineers – II
- Charge nurses
- Lower Division Clerk
- Sanitary workers
- Security Assistant Sub-Inspectors
- Sub Inspectors
- Technical experts
- Security Sub-Inspectors
- Security Supervisors
- Mace Waiters
- Operators exclusive
- Traffic Analyst Supervisor
To apply for Ministry of Defense jobs, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Qualification Required Master, Matric, Middle, Bachelor, Intermediate, Primary, DAE, and related diploma
- Age: 18-35 years
- The application process is online.
How to Apply for MOD Latest Jobs 2022
Q. How to Apply for Ministry of Defense Jobs 2022?
- Online application forms and online application fee deposit slips are available on the website www.recruitments.com.pk.
- Submission of a hard copy of the application form is “not mandatory”.
- The application fee payable by the candidate is Rs. 1400/- for posts in BS-17 and Rs. 850/- for posts in BS-7 to BS-16 and Rs. 500 for posts in BS-1 to BS-6. The fee can be paid through 1 bill invoice from all participating Banks/ATMs/Internet Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/UPaisa/TCS Express counters using the 20-digit invoice number generated in your fee.
- Only 1 bill invoice payment will be expected. The fee collected is non-refundable/non-transferable so candidates should ensure their eligibility before applying for any post.
- Deposit slips will be generated through the website till 1400 hours of the last date of application.
- Candidates are advised to submit the application fee early to avoid inconvenience/rush.
- By paying single fee, candidates apply for two posts of any group of posts at Sr # 2,8,19 or Sr # 6,7,16 or Sr # 11,13,14 or Sr # 12,17,18 can give 21 subject to eligibility.
- An additional fee will be payable for applying for more posts etc.
- Candidates with disabilities are entitled to a fee waiver subject to the provision of disability certificates from the concerned government departments.
- Test/result notification slips will not be sent through postal/courier services. Candidates are advised to visit the website on an alternate/daily basis and keep their cell numbers operational, providing correct personal details for notification of tests/results, whenever required. (e.g. sending documents) and adhering to timelines is the sole responsibility. of candidates.
- All these aspects are part of eligibility determination and reflect the seriousness and competence of the candidates. For any query contact phone number 051-8905000.
The last date for the submission of an application for the Ministry of Defense Jobs 2022 is 16th September 2022.