Join Pak Army Mujahid Force Jobs 2022 includes soldiers/soldiers, clerks, and drivers get the job details here at alliednews.org. Jobs have been announced for Pakistani nationals in the Pakistan Army Mujahid Force and they are soliciting applications for the posts of soldier, clerk, and driver. These jobs are advertised in the Daily Express on May 29, 2022.
Mujahid Force Jobs 2022 Requirments:
|1||Posted Date||29 May 2022|
|2||Newspaper Advertise||Daily Express|
|3||Qualification||Primary to Intermediate|
|5||Postal Address||GSO-II, Training Mujahid Regiment Center Bhimber Azad Kashmir.|
Join Pak Armey Mujahid Force Available Vacancies:
- Cook Unit
- Sanitary Worker
- Soldier General Duty
Physical Stander and Age Limits:
- 18 to 23 years for intermediate people. (August 20, 2022)
- Bachelor’s or higher qualifiers are 18 to 24 years old. (August 20, 2022)
- The clerk must be 5 feet 3 inches tall.
- The age range for the driver is 18 to 26 years. (January 03, 2022)
- The clerk must be 5 feet 6 inches tall. 168
- Computerized driving license holders are eligible for the driver (license must be issued before August 20, 2022)
Mujahid Force Jobs 2022 online apply:
- 25 w.p.m. for clerk, intermediate (FA / FSc) qualification. Typing speed is required to apply.
- Matriculation qualification is required to apply for Soldier Driver.
Mujahid Force Jobs 2022 Online Registration:
- Those who are interested and eligible to join Mujahid Force are requested to submit their applications at Mujahid Regiment Center, Bhimber.
- Attach documents Academics, CNIC, Photo Domicile, Educational Certificates, Diploma, Driving License, Father CNIC, and a post envelope address GSO-II Training Mujahid Force Center Bhimber Azad Kashmir.