Vacancies are announced by Pakistan coast guards in Karachi. Qualified and concerned candidates can apply online to avail this opportunity.
Pakistan Coast Guard Jobs 2022
Pakistan coast Guard (General Duty) GD announced online registration of recruitment for young, talented and well qualified candidates.
These vacancies are recruit Pakistani nationals as per the given provincial quotas for Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and Baluchistan. willing candidates can get more information about this online procedure from the Pakistan Coast Guards website www.pakistancoastguards.gov.pk.
Vacant posts are, Sepoy General Duty, Teacher, Carpenter, Moochi, and Sanitary Worker. The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions before the last date.
For more updates, stay connected with us
|Sr.No||Name of Post with Scale||Qualification||Vacancy|
|01||Sipahi (General Duty) (Bs-05)||Matric (10th Pass)||247|
|03||Carpenter (Bs-01)||Primary (experience)||03|
|04||Moochi (Bs-01)||Primary (experience)||08|
|05||Santior worker (Bs-01)||Primary (experience)||31|
|Latest Update||19 November 2022|
|Department Name:||Pakistan Coast Guards|
|No Of Posts||Multiple + Post’s|
|Job’s Location:||Karachi, Sindh Pakistan|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric|
|Last Date:||01 December 2022|
How To Apply
- Initial registration of recruitment will be held at Pakistan Coast Guard Center Korangi No. 1/2 2 Karachi dated 28th November to 1 December 2022.
- Out of the total GD posts, 19 posts are reserved for Sportsman GD (only for those who belong to Punjab province), so those who have experience in the following sports category, Report to Pakistan Coast Guards Training Center Korangi No. 1/2 2 for registration and test on scheduled dates.
- At the place of recruitment, the concerned candidates should come for initial registration and test till 0730 hrs. Initial registration can be done by visiting the Coast Guard website at www.pakistancoastguards.gov.pk and present your registration slip on the given date at the relevant place for test.
- Age limit 18 to 25 years.
- Height minimum 5 feet 6 inches
- Chest minimum 32 inches plus 2 inch extension
candidates must bring the certified 2 copies of the following certificates and 6 passport size photographs which have been checked before registration.
(A) Original educational certificates and degrees
(B) Computerized National Identity Card (NADRA)
(D) 6 Copies of Passport Size photographs
(E) Extra Qualification (Technical Course, Diploma, Experience certificates, Driving licence etc).
|01||Football||28 Nov To 1st Dec 2022||8 & 9 Dec, 2022|
|02||Swimming||28 Nov To 1st Dec 2022||8 & 9 Dec, 2022|
|03||Karaty||28 Nov To 1st Dec 2022||8 & 9 Dec, 2022|
|04||Boxing||28 Nov To 1st Dec 2022||8 & 9 Dec, 2022|
|05||kabaddi||28 Nov To 1st Dec 2022||8 & 9 Dec, 2022|
|06||Athletics||28 Nov To 1st Dec 2022||8 & 9 Dec, 2022|
|07||Volleyball||28 Nov To 1st Dec 2022||8 & 9 Dec, 2022|