The Pakistan Navy is the naval branch of the Pakistani Armed Forces. It is headquartered in Karachi, Karachi Division, Pakistan. The Pakistan Navy has been vital to the nation’s defense since its inception. It is one of the largest navies in the world, consisting of over 100 commissioned warships and submarines.
So, Here you can get the details about the Pakistan Navy’s RANKS, PAY SCALE, AVERAGE SALARY Ranks, and ranks salary. Also, discuss here the commissioned office in Pakistan Navy, Pakistan’s navy officers work and their first rank to the last rank.
With the help of this article, you can get knowledge about the pay scale, average pay scale, and Basic Pay.
- Eligibility Criteria for Pakistan Navy
- List of all the Ranks & Pay Scale of Pakistan Navy with Pay Matrix.
The Pakistan Navy is the branch of the Pakistan Armed Forces responsible for defending the nation’s maritime borders and protecting its interests and natural resources in the oceans and seas.
The Navy holds the responsibility of providing maritime defense and conducting maritime operations in the interests of the nation and the people. It is a professional force operating under the title of “The Chief of Naval Staff”, currently held by Admiral Zafar Muhammad Khan. The Navy is headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan, operating naval stations and bases throughout the country.
Who can apply to Pakistan Navy? Interested candidates can apply from Pakistan Navy. Candidates interested in applying for the position can submit their applications in person with the required documents to the Pakistan Navy Headquarters in Islamabad.
They may also upload their resumes and documents through the application form. A background check will be done prior to the appointment.
Eligibility Criteria for Pakistan Navy
- Eligibility criteria for candidates in the Pakistan Navy are different from those of the Pakistan Air Force and Pakistan Army. The eligibility criteria for candidates in the Pakistan Navy are different from those of the Pakistan Army and the Pakistan Air Force.
- Candidates in the Pakistan Navy are required to be citizens of Pakistan while candidates in the Pakistan Army and the Pakistan Air Army are required to be citizens of Pakistan and abroad. Also, candidates in the Pakistan Navy are required to have higher secondary education while candidates in the Pakistan Army and the Pakistan Air Force are required to have matriculation.
- Navy is related to the educational background, experience, and other requirements of the officers
- Admission to the Pakistan Navy Academy is highly competitive. Only the most talented and dedicated cadets are accepted.
- The criteria for admission to the Academy include academic performance, leadership qualities, and physical fitness. The eligibility criteria are also important for the officers of the Pakistan Navy to become eligible for the positions in the navy.
Ranks Of Pakistan Navy
Here is Pakistan’s Navy ranks from the first to last ranks job Scale, Ranks, Posts and salary Etc. First grade in Navy Ranks Pakistan, Second grade in Pakistan Navy Rank And Salary, Third grade in Pakistan Navy, and Fourth grade in Pakistan Navy.
|BPS-17||Second lieutenant ( 2 Ltd )||Pilot Officer||Midshipman||PKR 35,000 – 50,000|
Training Period into the Naval Officer, the post name is Midshipman on the basic pay scale is approximate 35,000 to 50,000 PKR at scale BPS-17.
After Completing 2year training Midshipman becomes Sub-lieutenant.
2. SUB LIEUTENANT (S/LT)
|BPS-17||Sub-lieutenant||Flying Officer||SUB LIEUTENANT (S/LT)||PKR 50,000 – 60,000|
Well, Midshipman becomes Sub-lieutenant after training for two years. The rank of Sub-lieutenant is equal to Lieutenant in Pak Army and ASP in Police.
3. LIEUTENANT (LT)
|LIEUTENANT (LT)||PKR 70,000 – 80,000|
Lieutenants in a naval fleet guarantee that the onboard crew are completing their duties. Lieutenants who hold a lot of responsibilities are additionally often answerable for posting a crewmember on guard to keep an eye on enemy attacks.
4. LIEUTENANT COMMANDER (LT-CDR)
|BPS-18||Major||Squadron Leader (sqn ldr)||LIEUTENANT COMMANDER (LT-CDR)||PKR 80,000 – 90,000|
Lieutenant Commander is the commanding officer of a small craft with their own small crew. Officers holding this position frequently decide to lead a specific division in the Navy.
5. COMMANDER (CDR)
|BPS-19||Colonel||Group Caption (Gp Capt)||Commander||PKR 100,000 – 115,000|
The duty of the Commander is to supervise a warship or a submarine. Commanders may likewise work in naval bases inland or decide to take up a situation with the Ministry of Defense.
6. CAPTAIN (CAPT)
|BPS-20||Brigadier Brig (1 Star)||Air Commander||CAPTAIN (CAPT)||PKR 150,000 – 160,000|
The Captain is usually answerable for the well-being of the sailors and the craft, including keeping logbooks, settling disciplinary issues, designating position jobs, food supplies, and much more.
7. COMMODORE (CDRE)
|BPS-20||Major General (Maj Gen) (2 Stars)||Air Vice Marshal ( AVM) 2 Stars||COMMODORE (CDRE)||PKR 200,000 – 250,0000|
Commodore can decide to command navy ships or take on bigger roles in an on-shore base. If required, Commodore can also serve the Rear Admiral in their tasks.
8. VICE ADMIRAL (V-ADM)
|BPS-22||LIEUTENANT General (LT Gen) 3Stars||Air Marshal 3 star||Vice Admiral (VADM) 3 Stars||Dream salary Package|
9. ADMIRAL of the FLEET
|BPS-Apex||General (4 Stars)||Air Chief Marshal (4 Stars)||Admiral 4 stars||Dream salary Package|
Admiral has complete authority over a navy of ships alongside having a ship displaying its own flag.
They may decide to have the Rear Admiral and Vice-Admiral on board their own ships whenever needed.
Salary Of Pakistan Navy
|Midshipman||BPS-17||PKR 35,000 – 50,000|
|SUB LIEUTENANT (S/LT)||BPS-17||PKR 50,000 – 60,000|
|LIEUTENANT (LT)||BPS-17||PKR 70,000 – 80,000|
|LIEUTENANT COMMANDER (LT-CDR)||BPS-18||PKR 80,000 – 90,000|
|COMMANDER (CDR)||BPS-19||PKR 100,000 – 115,000|
|CAPTAIN (CAPT)||BPS-20||PKR 150,000 – 160,000|
|COMMODORE (CDRE)||BPS-20||PKR 200,000 – 250,0000|
|VICE ADMIRAL (V-ADM)||BPS-22||Dream salary Package|
|ADMIRAL of the FLEET||BPS-Apex||Dream salary Package|
List of all the Ranks & Pay Scale of Pakistan Navy with Pay Matrix.
Revised Pay Scale 2022
Pakistan Navy Ranks And Salary 2022 Pay Scale Allowances
First grade in Navy Ranks Pakistan
- Commissioned Officers and officers holding any kind of honorary commission
- Assistant Engineers, garrison engineers, assistant garrison engineers, civilian surveyors
- Civil Servants
Second grade in Pakistan Navy Rank And Salary
- It comprises the Cadets belonging to the Pakistan Army and also belonging to the Pakistan Navy and Air Force, Midshipmen belonging to Pakistan
- It also includes JCOs and Warrant Officers, in this second grade we have MWOS and Chief Petty Officers, Upper Yardmen belonging to Pakistan Navy
- Chief Technicians belonging to the navy Ranks Pakistan
- Veterinary assistant surgeons
- Lady Sub Assistant Surgeons
- Lady clerks who are employed at the General and Naval or on the Air Headquarters.
Army Ranks Pakistan Navy Ranks Pakistan Air Force Ranks Pakistan
Third grade in Pakistan Navy
- Non-commissioned officers, Petty Officers
- Leading Seamen belonging to Pakistan Navy
Fourth grade in Pakistan Navy
- Non-combatant and also casual personnel
Army Ranks Pakistan Navy Ranks Pakistan Air Force Ranks Pakistan
|PAKISTAN NAVY RANKS||PAKISTAN ARMY||PAKISTAN AIR FORCE|
|EQUIVALENT RANKS||EQUIVALENT RANKS|
|MIDSHIPMAN||2ND LIEUTENANT||PILOT OFFICER|
|SUB LIEUTENANT (S/Lt)||LIEUTENANT||FLYING OFFICER|
|LIEUTENANT (Lt)||CAPTAIN||FLIGHT LIEUTENANT|
|LIEUTENANT COMMANDER (Lt Cdr)||MAJOR||SQUADRON LEADER|
|COMMANDER (Cdr)||LIEUTENANT COLONEL||WING COMMANDER|
|CAPTAIN (Capt)||COLONEL||GROUP CAPTAIN|
|COMMODORE (Cdre)||BRIGADIER||AIR COMMODORE|
|REAR ADMIRAL (RAdm)||MAJOR GENERAL||AIR VICE MARSHAL|
|VICE ADMIRAL (VAdm)||LIEUTENANT GENERAL||AIR MARSHAL|
|ADMIRAL (Adm)||GENERAL||AIR CHIEF MARSHAL|
Complete list of the Appointments related to Pakistan Navy Ranks And Salary 2022
- Commander of a Brigade and of the Log Area
- Commander category includes the post of Artillery, Engineers (Corps), and Signals (Corps). It also includes Electrical and Mechanical Engineers and Military Engineers.
- Officer Commanding
- Deputy Chief of General Staff or Deputy Master General of that of the Ordnance
- Director right at the GHQ
- Director of Works and also Chief Engineer.
- Controller of the Inter-Services Public Relations
- Deputy Engineer-in-Chief, Director of Personnel, and also Stores.
- Chief Signal Officer.
- Deputy Quartermaster General
- Judge Advocate General
- Deputy Chief Engineer
- Deputy Military Secretary
- Deputy Director
- Deputy Director of the Department of Hygiene and also Pathology.