How to check BISE Sargodha Board results by roll number, by name, by SMS
Sargodha Board 10th Class Result 2022
Sargodha Board Of Intermediate and Secondary Education has completed the examination for the 10th class of the year 2022. Every year after appearing in the exams, every student asks the following question: What is the result date? The result date of the 10th class for the Sargodha Board is 31 August 2022. On this date, BISE Sargodha Board announced the 10th result for both science & arts groups.
Students of all private and public schools can check their results from the official site of the Sargodha Board. You can also download your Matric Result 2022 marks sheet from there.
|Board Name||Sargodha Board|
|Result Date||31 August 2022|
|10th class||Result Check|
You can also visit our site alliednews.org for more boards results
Here, we provide complete information about BISE Sargodha class 10th Result 2022 and also describe the process of how to check online results. This post helps the students to get the result easily. Students can check their Sargodha Board Matric Result through the online BISE Sargodha official website link by simply entering their board name and roll number in the search bar.
Different ways to Check BISE Sargodha Board 10th Class Result
Bise Sargodha Board Matric Exam Result can be confirmed in different ways. Students who have passed their exams are still looking for their results. Some websites do not have the latest information. For the comfort of students, we’ve included all the criteria below. This website will help you to find your result easily.
- Check Result via by Roll No
- Check Result via by Name
- Check Result via by Message
Check your 10th Class result by roll number
The result-checking process is very easy now. Students can check their Sargodha board 10th class results by simply opening the board’s official website link. After opening the link you have to enter your board name and roll number and get your 10th class result 2022.
- Firstly students have to open the Sargodha board official link www.bisesargodha.edu.pk.
- Enter the board name roll number in the given search box.
- After filling in the required information your SSC Part-2 Result will be on the screen.
Check your 10th Class result by Name
The second way is to check your 10th class Result by name. Students can use this method to check their results by following the steps outlined below.
- Visit the official web page of the Sargodha Board.
- Select the “Results” option from the drop-down menu.
- Select the metric option.
- Type your name in the space provided.
- Check the result.
Check your 10th Class result by SMS
The last but not the least method to check your result is via SMS. Students who do not have internet access at their homes or locations can use an SMS service to check their results. The process of checking the results via SMS is straightforward. Note the steps outlined below.
- First, go to your phone’s message box.
- Type your roll number there (carefully).
- Send to Sargodha Board Code“800290“.
- You will get your result within 15 minutes.